When you fly into the San Francisco Airport, you land directly in San Mateo County. It’s worth a stop, and here’s why.
– The picturesque bay area is filled with activities such as surfing, kayaking, golfing and boating.
– From sprawling vineyards to beautiful wineries, there are plenty of choices for the wine connoisseur.
– Historic Filoli boasts bountiful gardens, on-site classes and a Georgian Revival home.
– Many eateries are waiting to tempt your palate with fresh, local cuisine such as only California can provide.
– Quaint towns like Burlingame and Redwood City are filled with locally owned shops and restaurants to enjoy.
– Jennifer Prince lives in VA with her family of humans and felines. She adores travel and blogs at Travel Like a Prince.